<body>
Colourful Me

❤Jessica!
21st March
angelflame520@hotmail.com

Grant My Wishes

❤New Clothes
❤New Shoes
❤New Bags
❤More accessories
❤an ipod
❤A dog/cat
❤A Laptop
❤To go Japan again!!
❤To learn Archery
❤To be at least 165cm tall
❤To get good grades
❤more money to buy the stuff i want~

Say Hi!






Thanks

bold italics strike underline
Brushes: Moargh.de
Fonts: DaFont
Host: Blogger
Image: Glitter-graphics + chique-lilie
Layout: chique-lilie
Saturday, November 29, 2008

Watched the movie [Wild Child] with my cousins today. I found it to be quite nice. :D But i dun think Guys would like it though. lol. Anyway, I think that Emma Roberts is really pretty. haha.
After the movie, we went to ____(shall not mention the name) to eat. The ppl there keep hearing what we say wrongly. Quite weird.

Okay, btw, I have been totally thinking about really random stuff. Do u ppl realise that what we wear mostly start with the letter S??
Okay, lets list some examples:::
-Spectacles -Sunglasses -Shirt -Sleeves -Shorts -Skirt -Scarf -Socks -Shoes -Sandals
See! I can name quite a few. Maybe there are more, but those are the few that i can think of right now. haha. Weird right. This whole thing just shows how BO LIAO i am to be thinking of these kind of stuff. :O
Shocking, isnt it???

Im like rushing to watch finish [ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni]. lol. the han yu pin yin looks funny, but somehow, i tried to use chinese words but failed. :(
Im also rushing to read finish the 2 books which I borrowed from the library before I leave this coming sat. The books where reccommended to me by Olivia! ^^ Quite interesting.

Okay,
7 more days before i leave (OMG!! I havent packed ANYTHING yet!!)
26 more days to Christmas!!❤


Yawned at 10:55 PM