<body>
Colourful Me

❤Jessica!
21st March
angelflame520@hotmail.com

Grant My Wishes

❤New Clothes
❤New Shoes
❤New Bags
❤More accessories
❤an ipod
❤A dog/cat
❤A Laptop
❤To go Japan again!!
❤To learn Archery
❤To be at least 165cm tall
❤To get good grades
❤more money to buy the stuff i want~

Say Hi!






Thanks

bold italics strike underline
Brushes: Moargh.de
Fonts: DaFont
Host: Blogger
Image: Glitter-graphics + chique-lilie
Layout: chique-lilie
Monday, November 17, 2008

Im happyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD xD xD
haha. Went out for the whole day with my mother ytd. Went to Orchard after church. Ate at Pepperlunch at Taka, and bought my prom dress from wisma. Its Purple!! lol.
After walking for quite awhile, we went to Starbucks to have a drink and to sit down while we waited for my auntie to arrive. Next we went to look for my shoes and clutch. Upon hearing this, my cousins wanted to come. LOL. So they did. haha.
My eyes have looked at so many shoes, clothes, accessories, and bags. But i didnt find ones which i liked. So in the end, all of us decided to take a bus to Raffles city link! wahahaha. I bought my clutch from U.R.S, and pretty shoes from Charles and Keith. I was ultra super happy by then. hahahaha. xD I love my shoes!!! yay! LOL.
After that, we went to eat dinner. I forgot what the name of the place where we ate was. haha. But the food was not bad.
By then, all of us were kinda worn out and tired, so we took cabs home. :D Of course, I was very happy with the stuff that I bought. haha.
Yupp! So today I'll be going out with Pam to shop for accessories and other stuff. lol. I have discovered the joy of shopping! Previously i had no monehh to shop so i was miserable. LOL. buh-bye!! ;D

** 2 more days to PROM**



Yawned at 10:00 AM